Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank God for friends

I had a great rehearsal with my friend Samantha Fontana today. I always have a renewed sense of purpose and commitment to my dreams, every time I speak to her. She motivates me to pursue my goals with everything I have.

We are doing a scene from David Rabe's, "In the Boom Boom Room." Even though I would probably never be cast as Chrissy, it is such good practice for me to work on this scene. We have our first showing tomorrow and I feel really good about it.

It is so nice to work with someone who pushes you to do your best work and who is not afraid to be honest with you. I feel lucky to have such a great network of friends and fellow artists who continuously inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are able to work on you craft daily. The awareness you have as an artist is growing. It will continue to blossom when you surround yourself with people who are not only positive but who will inspire you and your craft.

    Sometimes as actor's we tend to think that we have to do everything ourselves but is great to be able to have a team of people who not only share the dream but have the drive that keeps us alive.

    Keep on doing what you're doing. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make it. And if they do use that as fuel to feed the fire. This is a tough business and you are a warrior that keeps good friends around you while you are on your journey.

    Peace

    Mack Exilus

    ReplyDelete